Welcome to Paladin Protection Academy's Operation Sheepdog!
There are three types of people in this world: sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. Some people prefer to believe that evil doesn't exist in the world, and if it ever darkened their doorstep, they wouldn't know how to protect themselves. Those are the sheep. Next you have predators who use violence to prey on the weak. They are the wolves. Finally there are those blessed with an overpowering need to protect the flock. These men and women are the rare breed who live to confront the wolf. They are the Sheepdogs.
Operation Sheepdog is a membership-based program run by Paladin Protection Academy. It is hosted by a collaboration of instructors from a number of disciplines to offer regular and continued training across their areas of expertise. The instructors are both male and female from backgrounds ranging from military and law enforcement to medical and legal. The objective of this program is to give students the opportunity for regular, weekly training across a variety of disciplines in short, manageable mini-courses.
This program is designed to keep students engaged in regular activities designed to train them to be their family's ultimate protector. When your loved ones or your community are in danger, YOU are your family's first responder. Whether that means your family's medic or protector, this program is built to save lives and protect what can't be replaced.
About the Program
We meet once a week on Tuesday from 5pm - 9pm. Don't worry if you can't make it right at 5, you are welcome to come at any time during the training. Check the weekly schedule to see where class will be held -- either at our classroom/shop or at the outdoor range facility located just 10 minutes away.
Each week will feature a different topic including (but not limited to):
* 1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP AT AN OUTDOOR RANGE (PISTOL & RIFLE)
* 1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP AT OUTDOOR RANGE FOR SPOUSE AND SPAWN
* FREE WEEKLY COURSES RANGE AND CLASSROOM (THURSDAY 5PM - 9PM)
*DISCOUNTS ON TACTICAL JACKETS, HATS, BELTS, HOLSTERS, AND ALL IN STOCK FIREARMS
* EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO OPERATION SHEEPDOG'S FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
* $25 OFF ALL OUTDOOR CLASSES
* FREE WISCONSIN CCW COURSE
* SHEEPDOG PATCH
- Psychology and Physiology of lethal force encounters
- Threat avoidance
- Legal use of force and legalities of rendering medical aid
- Less lethal training and basic hand to hand
- Firearms and Tactics techniques for the real world
- Firearm maintenance and basic gunsmith training
- Designing a personal protection plan
- Home defense design
- Holster draw
- Pistol marksmanship
- Rifle Marksmanship
- Shotgun skills
- Use of cover and concealment
- Move and shoot
- Emergency medical training